Choirs & Classes
June 29 - July 29, 2021
- No auditions. Ever. Cause everyone is good enough.
- No risers. No sheet music. Singing is a full body experience.
- Indie folk songs, world music, spirituals and gospel tunes. Songs from the rich oral traditions.
- Wednesdays 12 noon - 1pm PDT by Marion
- Learn a new song each week
- Could be songs by Ed Sheeran, Whitney Houston, Bruno Mars, Stevie Wonder, Dua Lipa...
- Email a recording of your part each week for a virtual choir audio recording
- Led by Dan Cooper from the UK
- Wednesdays 12 noon - 1 pm PDT
Songs of Sustenance
- Simple and nurturing songs that touch your heart and echo through your days
- Singing combined with poetry, writing & reflection
- Led by Carole Marie Downing song leader and wellness coach
- Tuesdays 7-8 pm PDT
Vocal Freedom & Fearlessness
- Vocal technique in a playful and experimental way
- Build your vocal presence and mindfulness
- Uncover your Full Voice with Barbara McAfee's five element framework (earth, fire, water, metal, air)
- Work towards performing a song of your choice
- Wednesdays 10-11 am PDT by Marion Van Namen
Marion Van Namen
Founded Sing Portland! in 2013, which grew into Sing y'All! in 2020.
Choir leader. Singer. Improviser. Teacher. Twin mom. Coach. Pianist. African drummer. Music therapist. Cellist. World traveller.
Free Access to Course "Sing Fearlessly"
Join thousands who sing with ease.