Loving your voice is a choice.
Songs of Sustenance
Join the lovely Carole Marie Downing each week to learn a soothing, restorative repertoire of songs that will make your whole week better.
- Simple and nurturing songs that touch your heart and echo through your days
- Singing combined with poetry, writing & reflection
- Led by Carole Marie Downing, song leader and wellness coach
- Tuesdays 7 - 8 pm PDT via Zoom
Vocal Freedom & Fearlessness
Join Marion for a playful, experimental exploration of your voice, and expand your vocal palette in ways you never imagined.
- Vocal technique, taught in a playful, no-stakes way
- Build your vocal presence and mindfulness
- level 1: Uncover your Full Voice using Barbara McAfee's Five Element framework
- Level 2: Work towards singing a song of your choice in front of the group
- Taught by Marion
- 16 participants max
- Level 1 Wednesdays 10 am
- Level 2 Thursdays 10 am
Join our international pop choir and learn a fun new song each and every week with Dan Cooper.
- You will learn bespoke contemporary songs by a host of artists ranging from Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder to Dua Lipa and Ed Sheeran.
- Option to become a part of a virtual choir recording.
- Led by Dan Cooper from the UK with 15+ years of experience in the music industry.
- A super fun way to spend your Wednesday lunch hour
- Wednesdays 12 noon - 1 pm Pacific Time
- Jan 12 - Mar 16, 2022 (10 weeks)
Join us once a week and learn soulful, upbeat indie songs from around the world.
- No auditions. Ever. Cause everyone is good enough.
- No risers. No sheet music. Singing is a full body experience.
- Indie folk songs, world music, spirituals and gospel tunes. Songs from the rich oral traditions that’ll get you moving and keep you feeling good throughout the week
- Led by Marion Van Namen
- 20 people max
- Thursdays 12 noon Pacific time
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.