Choirs & Classes
in person in SE Portland
June 29 - July 29, 2021
August 10 - September 1, 2021
- No auditions. Ever. Cause everyone is good enough.
- No risers. No sheet music. Singing as a full body experience.
- Indie folk songs, world music, spirituals and gospel tunes. Songs from the rich oral traditions.
- Tuesdays 7 - 8:30 pm pm PDT by Marion
- Limited to 32 participants.
- We'll be singing songs about rivers and have a Sing & Paddle event on the Willamette River at the end of the term.
Vocal Freedom & Fearlessness
- Vocal technique in a playful and experimental way
- Become vocally present and mindful
- Uncover your Full Voice with Barbara McAfee's five element framework (earth, fire, water, metal, air)
- Work towards performing a song of your choice
- Thursdays 6:30 - 7:30 pm PDT by Marion Van Namen
Vocal Play & Improvisation
- Abandon all judgment and play in the moment
- Learn how to make up melodies, rhythms, harmonies, languages.
- Love whatever comes out of your mouth and play with it; one note at a time. It's that easy.
- Thursdays 8-9 pm PDT by Marion
Free Access to Course "Sing Fearlessly"
Join thousands who sing with ease.