Join us once a week in Portland or online and learn soulful, upbeat indie songs from around the world.
- No auditions. Ever. Cause everyone is good enough.
- No risers. No sheet music. Singing is a full body experience.
- Indie folk songs, world music, spirituals and gospel tunes. Songs from the rich oral traditions that’ll get you moving and keep you feeling good throughout the week
- Led by Marion Van Namen
- Tuesdays evenings Pacific time in person at 5915 SE Division Street, Portland, OR 97206
- 7:00 - 8:15 pm (16 people max) or
- Thursdays 12 noon - 1 pm Pacific Time via zoom
Songs of Sustenance
Join the lovely Carole Marie Downing each week to learn a soothing, restorative repertoire of songs that will make your whole week better.
- Simple and nurturing songs that touch your heart and echo through your days
- Singing combined with poetry, writing & reflection
- Led by Carole Marie Downing, song leader and wellness coach
- Tuesdays 7 - 8 pm PDT via Zoom
Join our international pop choir and learn a fun new song each and every week with Dan Cooper.
- You will learn bespoke contemporary songs by a host of artists ranging from Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder to Dua Lipa and Ed Sheeran.
- Option to become a part of a virtual choir recording.
- Led by Dan Cooper from the UK with 15+ years of experience in the music industry.
- A super fun way to spend your Wednesday lunch hour
- Wednesdays 12 noon - 1 pm Pacific Time, starting January 2022